Preety Chaudhary/New Delhi/Updated on: Dec 31st ,2021
Finally! A planner that ensures you, your boss and your accountant are all on the same page.
Many of your key dates, plans and commitments are aligned with the financial year and not the calendar year, so why not use a planner designed for both? The first of its kind in India, Pennline’s 15-month planner spans both the calendar year and the fiscal year so you can now use a single planner to cover every aspect of your life. The 2022-2023 planner features 240 premium quality, off-white, 80 gsm pages of fountain pen friendly paper in a lay-flat binding and is divided into 3 main sections:
- The Calendar Spread – Spread across 4 pages, this section covers the three years from 2021 to 2023, with the 2 centre pages devoted to the calendar year of 2022.
- The Monthly Planner – This part of the planner covers the 15 months from Jan 2022 to March 2023, with every month spread across two adjacent pages, making it easy to view the whole month at a glance. Each month is sectioned into a grid, with every day being allocated a box of its own.
- The Weekly Planner – This section features the date and day of the week on one side and a checklist-friendly page on the other side, so you can track the progress of your tasks.
The Financial Year planner 2022-2023 also has “Monthly Reflection and Daily Tracker” pages at the end of every month so you remember to focus on your mental and physical well-being.
The planner comes with:
- 2 separate loose sheets of colourful planner stickers, one to help you mark important dates and activities and one with motivational quotes.
- A helpful leaflet with tips on how to use the planner effectively, a ready reckoner to check and track the statutory due days for IT/ GST/ PF etc. and a list of important holidays.
The Pennline Planner by William Penn is compatible with the Pennline Superbook and Pennline Powerbank Organiser and is available in Navy Blue with a premium textured outer cover for Rs. 850/-
Further the Pennline Planner can also be personalised by engraving one’s name or initials on the cover.
About William Penn
Founded in 2002, William Penn is widely recognised as a definitive brand for premium writing instruments and men’s accessories, as well as an unparalleled destination for personal and corporate gifts. With over 25 exclusive outlets across 7 cities and more than 50 globally renowned brands on offer, including the homegrown Pennline and Lapis Bard, William Penn is home to a breathtaking range of innovative writing-essentials and lifestyle products and accessories.
To shop online, log on to https: https://www.williampenn.net/