Your wardrobe is your source of identity. It is thus very important that this place be one that is easily operated, technologically advanced and aesthetically pleasing. The installation of a wardrobe sliding door augments a touch of sophistication to your interiors. It offers unconditional access and optimal functionality coupled with distinctive designing possibilities. Hafele houses under its SLIDO range, an assortment of wardrobe sliding systems that holistically meet your sliding door needs for varying applications, door materials and weight requirements.
Designed for sophistication and compliant with the latest technologies, Classic Duo 80 VF and Classic 60 VF from this range are straight sliding systems that cater to wooden doors of 80 kg and 60 kg respectively. Classic Duo 80 VF is an overlapping sliding system meant for expansive wardrobes (doors can be as wide as 1800 mm) and can be installed with 2 or 3 doors. Classic 60 VF is a zero-overlay inline sliding system that not only delivers a stylish flush-to-wall look but also eliminates gaps.
For seamless transitions and smooth operations, these systems come with Double-sided Smuso that enables soft opening and closing no matter the force applied. You can install the E-Drive system with both to gain automatic operation of wardrobe doors, all you need is a slight push.
- Straight sliding system for wooden wardrobe and furniture doors
- Vorfront system that conceals the top and bottom panels of the cabinet/ wardrobe
- Can be installed on wardrobes with doors up to a height of 3000 mm thus allowing larger wardrobes and more storage space
- Compatible with E-drive for automatic opening and closing of wardrobe doors with a slight push
- Comes with Double-sided Smuso for soft opening and closing
- 1 year warranty